June 09, 2010

the universe is against me

i am totally convinced that there is some sort of a force which prevents me from my plans. and whenever i dare to make a plan about anything, something pops up and it turns out to be the most urgent errand, as always. sometimes it is directly business related, or sometimes it is just a stupid errand from our clients who think that we are sitting here all the day, waiting for their call or something.

well, from a more positive point of view, this is not as bad  as it sounds. because i realized that i am very bad at coping with loose deadlines. it has to be close or i dont really do it. i mean, i do the job alright, but it takes like 10 times longer than it should. so these pop up errand come in handy, force me to do my job as fast as i normally do. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment