November 08, 2010

back to my childhood

When I was a kid, I couldn't swallow pills. That was a big deal for me. I just couldn't. It was a good thing that i really didn't need much pills while growing up.

Later, I got over this problem. I learnt to swallow everything with a sip of water, which i later found out that was not the healthieast way to take a pill. But the the thing is, i could even take this pill on the left, and if you can't figure out from the picture, it is as big as your mouth.

Then, the thing started again. I don't know when exactly, but it became really hard for me to swallow the pills. I blame my nose on this one. There is a problem with my nose, and i can't breath as much as i should. That's why people think i get tired almost immediatly, because i mouth-breath heavily even right after climbing few stairs, but only because i cant breath enough from my nose. Unfortunately, i cant enjoy the scent of things around me because of the very same reason (but honestly, i dont think it is a bad thing because there are a lot things that just stinks around here).

So anyway, now i know it was not a child's caprice that i couldn't swallow a pill. It was a real thing and it is happenning again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment